Windows Repair is a universal software tool designed to analyze the operation of the operating system and its subsequent recovery if necessary. It differs from its analogues by the presence of several analysis modes with different levels of complexity.
Windows Repair review
Windows Repair helps solve most of the known Windows problems caused by malicious applications and incorrectly installed programs by restoring the original operating system settings. The program scans your system for viruses, corrupted system files, checks your hard drive and creates a recovery point.
- Resets permissions in the system registry.
- Scrupulous registry search for errors and quick fixes them.
- Solves file access rights issues.
- Solving problems with Windows updates.
- Getting rid of restrictions in the operating system caused by viruses.
- Removal of temporary files.
- Revealing hidden non-system files.
- Solving problems with a CD/DVD that is missing or not working.
- Correction of errors with icons.
- Recovering various parts of the system.
- Correction of proxy settings.
- Solution of problems with Internet Explorer browser operation.
- Recovering hosts file, DNS cache.
- Recovering updates.
- Removal of agreements to install dangerous applications.
- Several modes of operation.
- Forming a recovery point.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Download Windows Repair Toolbox 18.104.22.168 – (43.6 Mb)