Here is a great web browser that works only on a 64-bit version of Windows. The goal of developers to achieve maximum speed when working with the program, as far as they managed to do it, you can decide for yourself, download Waterfox below. I think it is not necessary to explain that this is an upgraded FireFox.
Water-fox is a 64-bit version of Firefox. Waterfox is modified version of the Firefox source code specifically for machines running 64-bit versions of Windows. Software designed for 64-bit Windows editions can take advantage of faster RAM and processing speeds and greater stability in 64-bit systems. Just converting Mozilla’s source code for 64-bit Windows isn’t enough, Water-fox takes it to another level with unique tweaks which help it exploit the speed of 64-bit systems. Water-fox is made with one thing in mind: speed. Waterfox offers 100% Firefox Add-on Compatibility and 64-bit Plugin Support.
- Compiled in Intel’s C++ Compiler
- Intel’s Math Library
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- Advanced Vector Extensions
- Profile-Guided Optimisation
- /O3 Switch
- 100% Extension Compatibility
- 64-bit Plugin Support
- Future Proof!
- User agent overrides restored for Linux.
- New features:
- Restart button in PanelUI and Menu
- Copy current tab URL
- Copy all tab URLs
- New advanced preferences in “Features” tab
- Add settings for blocking notifications and exceptions
- Containers support enabled
- Emoji updated
- Storage API enabled
- Security patches
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Waterfox 2019.12 – (72.7 Mb)