You can Download MetaProducts Portable Offline Browser Crack from our website for free
MetaProducts Portable Offline Browser review
Portable Offline Browser allows you to download both individual files and entire WEB-sites (http, ftp and https) to your hard drive for further offline viewing both on a single computer and by users of a local network the program has an internal http server built into it.
It supports creation of projects of practically unlimited size, full automation of downloading with wide possibilities of setting up filters for selective downloading of only necessary files, means of editing downloaded WEB-pages and own viewer of created collections of sites are available, ole automation and many other functions are supported, including support of the newest WEB-technologies (for example, streaming audio/video downloading). The program can be integrated with Internet Explorer, Netscape and Opera.
- Archiving of web-sites.
- Production of offline presentations of your websites.
- Offline browsing of important websites.
- Uploading sites for information and statistics extraction (Data mining) .
- Regular backups of your sites.
- Exporting offline versions of your websites to CD/DVD/BlueRay discs.
- Ability to install on USB Flash drive or other removable media and work with it.
- Very fast, simple and reliable download of files from the Internet, including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP, NSV (SHOUTcast) and BitTorrent sites.
- Download up to 500 files at a time.
- Flexible URL filter system with powerful keyword support for fine-tuning the download.
- Downloaded sites can be viewed using your browser or the program’s built-in browser.
- Downloaded web pages can be printed from your built-in browser. You can also print out the entire downloaded site.
- Downloaded websites can be published on the Internet or exported to any specified folder in a specified file name format or packaged in a ZIP,
- HTML Help (CHM) or MHT file.
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative link translation, downloaded sites can be easily moved to other directories without loss of functionality.
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User proxy servers are supported.
- Support and extraction of links from Java and VB scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD,
- Table Of Contents (. TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ),
- QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files.
- Search in downloaded files by keywords in file names and full-text search of HTML-text pages is possible.
- Downloads can be scheduled, queued or run from the command line.
- Macros in uploaded URLs are supported.
- It is possible to leave copies of old pages when updating uploaded sites.
- It is possible to extract information (Data Mining) post-processing of uploaded files.
- Fully customizable program user interface.
- User-friendly Wizard for creating projects.