You can Download ImageMagick from our website for free
Imagemagick consists of several command line utilities that can perform various actions on graphic files. It is also called a console graphic editor. Very often Imagemagick is used in scripts to automate image processing as well as in graphic editors.
Imagemagick supports a huge number of graphic formats (over 200). The most popular formats are: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PDF, SVG.
Imagemagick has a lot of features, the full list can be found on the official website of the program. I will give you only some of them:
- Creating animation GIF files from a group of images.
- Converting graphic formats from one to another.
- Converting color palettes.
- Adding text in arbitrary fonts and shapes to the image.
- Overlaying images, one on another.
- Combining a group of images into one.
- Adding frames.
- Adding effects (sharpening, blurring, filtering, masking and others).
- Reducing or adding noise.
- Transform (rotate, resize, crop, reflect).
- Editing brightness, contrast, equalization and other color operations.
- Support for over 200 graphics formats including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PNG, Postscript, SVG and TIFF;
- batch processing of files;
- command-line support;
- image encryption and decryption;
- special effects;
- very much more.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra