You can Download tinyCam PRO – Swiss knife to monitor IP cam from our site for free
The best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 5+ million downloads .Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! 24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
- Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831P, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S 5,000+ cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Amcrest, Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, upCam, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam, Sricam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- 24/7 MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) on local storage/SD card and JPEGs recording to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon
- Cloud Drive) and FTP/FTPS server.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
How to use the APK file to install tinyCam
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the tinyCam from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you War Robots