X-plore File Manager
X-plore File Manager
X-plore File Manager is another file manager that has easily won the hearts of mobile device users. Minimalistic design, functionality and ease of use made it very easy for many people to use their gadgets in a variety of ways. Built-in archiver, audio-video player, PDF viewer (as well as masses of other formats), full work with cloud storages, opening of APK as ZIP and much more will be found in this program. And the classical two panels and tree structure will make the achievement of any task as comfortable as possible.
- Dual-pane tree view
- Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – _http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
- Application manager
- WiFi file sharing *** – _http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
- Manage files from a PC web browser *** – _http://bit.ly/xp-web
- Favorite folders
- Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
- Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
- Donate features Unlocked | Drive Cloud works | AOSP Compatible
Also recommended to you War Robots
Arm – (4.7 Mb)
Arm64 – (4.8 Mb)
x86 – (4.8 Mb)