The ability to download and install programs from the PlayStore without depending on the Play Market application and google services. Is fork of the program Yalp Store in the style of material design 2.0 and some additional features.
YalpStore is a very well coded app, but it lacks Material Design, Sergey Yeriomin has clearly mentioned
he will not redo UI/UX changes as his intention is to support devices from Android 2.x to 8.x which is perfectly fine.
Adding up new Material UI Libraries will increase the app size, which would defeat its purpose in context of older devices.
Also in an attempt to have wider device support the YalpStore uses some depreciated Android Libraries/Methods which have
(minor) Security/MemoryLeak issues.
Some of us try to avoid GooglePlayServices as much as possible, because of the MemoryUsage/StorageSpace/Privacy/UnwantedUpdates.
But not all of us use Devices with Lower RAM and InternalMemory, so I thought of redesigning YalpStore
- Written from scratch
- Added support for Split APKs
- Added in-app Download Manager
- Added new improved Notification Manager
- New UI based on latest MD Guidelines
- Deployed dedicated token-dispenser
- Improved Blacklist Manager
- Added Favourite Apps Manager
- Language: en, ru, uk
- Deeply optimized application graphics
- Optimized application manifest
- Signature changed
Also recommended to you War Robots
Mod – (5.1 Mb)