1DM+: Browser & Downloader is a program that brings the process of downloading various files (including those located on torrent trackers) to a whole new level for users of mobile gadgets. Its user-friendly interface, multithreading, breakage protection, high speed for each position, absence of ads, any restrictions and much more makes the application a natural choice for those who want to operate with the maximum possibilities. Well, various settings will allow you to adjust the entire structure just perfect for your needs and preferences without any problems.
1DM+ (formerly IDM+) review
Think about how much precious time you waste waiting for big files to be downloaded and what you would be able to spend it on. The app has a number of useful features, but each of them should be studied in detail before you use them in practice, as their number is really astounding right from the start.
During the whole process of downloading a file, you will be able to monitor it, and you will also receive a notification when the download is finished. Notifications can be customized, you can add or remove the sound for notifications. You can sort all the downloaded files according to the criteria you like. If the file is too big, you can split it into several parts and download them separately.
Key benefits of IDM Downloader Manager:
- The ability to download a file in parts.
- Convenient download manager.
- Downloading multiple files at once.
- Ability to customize the application to your convenience.
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Updated disabled;
- Disabled promo VPN;
- Disabled promo quiz;
- Disabled promo sale;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to use the APK file to install IDM+
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra