If you have Word documents that refuse to open due to “damage” – the program Remo Repair Word, according to the authors, is able to pull the text out of them, and then you can save it in the right format and enjoy the fact that you did not have to rewrite an important report on the work, let’s say.
Remo Repair Word
As mentioned above, this utility facilitates the recovery of damaged and damaged DOC and DOCX documents by simply downloading them to a file browser. You can get all the source characters, formatting options, hyperlinks, and objects.
Pressing the “Restore” button starts the recovery process, and the progress bar allows you to approximately determine the recovery time before it is completed.
After the repair is completed, you can view the file with a simple click of a button, but you should know that the save function is disabled in the demo version. No other noteworthy options are provided.
- Repairs all types of DOC and DOCX files
- Repairs DOC files, which refuse to open due to any corruption
- Repair and recovers text, formatting, OLE objects, fields including hyperlinks from corrupt DOC files
- Once repair process is over, you can preview the lost data that can be recovered from the damaged / corrupt Word file
- Recovered file contents can be saved to any destination location accessible to the host operating system
Also recommended to you War Robots
Remo Repair Word 188.8.131.52 + Crack – (9,8 Mb)