You can Download Rainmeter from our website for free
Rainmeter is a program for displaying system performance and desktop design. The program allows you to view the amount of RAM used and free RAM, the amount of disk and virtual memory, CPU load diagrams, current date and time, weather information and the like. Rainmeter allows you to view network information, including IP and DNS addresses, traffic and channel utilization rate. It also allows you to check mailbox contents, view news feeds and manage your media player. App contains many tools for customizing the program’s features and desktop design.
Skins for App are the most important tool in the design of the program itself. Every day App is becoming more and more popular and the skins are better, more interesting and more functional, install the first set you like and enjoy the new desktop interface.
- System Performance Display
- Desktop design option
- Plenty of tools for setting up
- Fixed Rainmeter: Fixes issue with certain builds of Windows 7 where the skin window would disappear when returning from the Windows “Switch user” screen
- Fixed Context menu: Removed duplicate / redundant separator line in the context menu when no skins are loaded.
- Added SysInfo: Added SysInfoType of USER_SID to return the security identifier associated with the active user account.
- Changed Languages: Updated localization strings for Finnish.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra