PeakFinder AR – a great application for all travelers who prefer to walk around or in the mountains, as well as those who can not live without climbing the next unclimbed peak of the mountain or cliff.
Overview Table of Article
PeakFinder AR review
The project uses the augmented reality and in real time when pointing at the strongly protruding upward rocks. The name, height and other data will help to learn a lot of new things, to orientate in space and so on. In a database of the program more than 350000 names that will please those who loves beautiful landscapes with snow caps.
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 650’000 peak names
- Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
- Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
- ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
- Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
- Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
- Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
- Uses compass and motion sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
- On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
- Standalone Android Package;
- Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v4.4.0 by KirIif’):
- Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
- Supported Screen DPIs: lhdpi [120dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
- Languages: Multi Languages;
- No LP or Google Play Modded needed;
- Maps Location works;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD