You can Download Flip PDF from our website for free
Flip PDF review
Flip PDF is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to create an interactive book in Flash or HTML5 format from a regular PDF document. Created books can be “flipped” with the mouse cursor, and the effect of page flip is very realistic and can be accompanied by a characteristic sound. You can also turn on automatic flipping after a certain period of time or use a special navigation bar.
The process of converting a document to Flip PDF is almost fully automated. All the user needs to do is select the source project format and file size/quality ratio. You also need to specify the pages to be converted and their order. There are also a few more “fine” settings like choosing a color for the navigation panel and adding a background image.
Ready-made projects can be placed on the website, sent to a friend by e-mail or installed as a screen saver for your computer. The program even provides a tool for writing to disk. The advantages of HTML5 format are that it can be opened absolutely on any devices and operating systems, including mobile ones. If you wish, you can initially choose a mobile mode for the future book. In this mode, the converter will take into account the size and orientation of the screens of portable devices, as well as features of “tap” control. Flip PDF is not free software, so when you use the demo version, the original project will be marked with watermarks.
- allows you to create books in Flash and HTML5 formats from PDF;
- ready-made books can be flipped over using the cursor and a special navigation bar;
- projects can be placed on a web page and opened on any device, including a portable one;
- supports JPG, BMP, and PNG import;
- can initially “sharpen” books for mobile devices;
- offers ready-made book templates and background images;
- you can set up Google Analytics for online books;
- allows you to create your own virtual book shelf.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra