You can Download File Manager for free
File Manager review
File Manager – Simple and convenient management of all files on your smartphone. Now all you need is one simple application, and now you have access to all the files, and you can not only easily but quickly move them, rename and create whatever you want.
- Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
- Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
- Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
- Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
- Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
- Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
- Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Ultra compress packaging for small size;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you KX Music Player Pro
File Manager 2.7.3 APK [Premium] – (7.1 Mb)