ApowerCompress – the program compresses files to reduce their size accordingly. It can work with images, video files and PDF documents. Choosing the right file you can specify whether you want to get quality, result or something average.
In general, you are not required to specify a file, choose the type of compression, specify the folder where the result will be saved and wait for the completion of the compression process. There are no other settings except language selection. The user interface is as simple as possible, it is not particularly original when looking at other developments of these authors.
Advanced File Compression Software
It has many great advantages including taking up little space, a high compression rate and speed, stable performance, and integrates multiple compression algorithms. Moreover, it offers many kinds of compression types. It also allows you to adjust video output resolution, crop video, select output format, batch compress files and so on.
- Supports popular picture formats: BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF and TIFF.
- Supports 3 compression types: Size, Normal and Quality.
- Allows you to keep the original picture format or save as JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Advanced functions: customize picture size, crop picture, manually change width, height or definition, etc.
- Supports common video formats: MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, TS, etc.
- Supports a variety of resolutions like 1080p, 720p, 480p, etc.
- Offers 3 kinds of compression types: Size, Normal and Quality.
- Advanced functions: freely change video width, height, resolution, frame rate, etc.
- In addition, you can preset the video size before compressing it.
- Estimates the compressed PDF size automatically before starting compression.
- Allows you to choose 3 compression types: Size, Normal and Quality.
- Enables you to change the file quality after compression based on your needs.
- Furthermore, you can preset the file size freely and then start to compress.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
UploadRive UploadEver UploadBuzz SnowFiles