7-Zip is a free, simple and convenient archiver that allows you to quickly create archives with a high degree of compression.
The compression ratio in the new 7z format is 30-50% better than in the ZIP format. The command line version of App can be used on Linux using Wine.
App is open source software, most of whose code is released under the GNU LGPL license, the code of the unRAR component comes with the restrictions of the unRAR license.
App file archiver can be used on any computer, including computers in commercial organizations. There is no need to register and pay to use 7-Zip.
- High compression level in 7z format with LZMA and LZMA2 compression.
- For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides 2-10% better compression than PKZip and WinZip file archivers can.
- Powerful AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Support for self-extracting for 7z format
- Integration into Windows Explorer
- File Manager
- Powerful command-line version
- FAR Manager Plug-in
- Localization in 79 languages
How to Download 7-Zip or how to get the full version:
- Download 7-Zip (archive) from the link below
- Unzip and install the installer as usual
- Run the application
- Enjoy it!
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra