You can Download WinRAR RePack / Portable for free
Here is a great file archiver, which will work fine on both 32 and 64 bit Windows operating systems, on the official website you will find versions for other systems. A plus of development can be called a high level of data compression, if you look at the overall rating, this archiver is the leader in terms of speed and compression respectively. I can only recommend everybody to download WinRAR Key from our project, I use it in conjunction with 7ZIP, everything is quite okay.
Naturally with this program you can create archives of formats RAR and ZIP accordingly, and here to unpack files you can absolutely different formats (the full list see on an official site), at creation of archive WinRAR will allow you to cipher it different methods, for example on algorithm AES where length of a key makes 128 bits. If you believe the authors of the program, you will be able to work with archives whose weight exceeds 1000 gigabytes, of course, to create self-extracting, multi-volume and continuous archives, you can also.
If you wish, WinRAR will allow you to add additional information to your archives to restore the archive, this can be the case, for example, if it is corrupted, and you can also work with special recovery volumes. You will be able to manage the archiver using the command line, and it works perfectly with the NTFS file system and Unincode file names.
Please note that WinRAR Full since version, which you are presented with, has changed the algorithm of archiving RAR, so the developers have significantly accelerated the process of unpacking files. According to them, depending on what files you work with, the speed can be accelerated by thirty percent. Also, you have access to a password manager that will allow you to save the password and use it immediately afterwards without typing.
- Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
- Use of original highly efficient data compression algorithm
- Graphic shell with drag & drop support
- Ability to use command line interface
- Other archive formats management (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z)
- Support for continuous archiving method for better compression
- Support for multi-volume archives
- Creation of self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multi-volume archives using standard or optional SFX modules
- Ability to recover physically damaged archives
- Ability to create and use recovery volumes to recreate missing parts of multi-volume archives.
- Support for Unicode encoding in file names
- Additional functions (encrypting data and file names in the archive, adding archive comments, logging errors)
- Using a third-party interface design as a separate theme
1. Added support for Gz archives with large archive comments.
Previously the extraction command failed to unpack gz archives
if comment size exceeded 16 KB.
2. Archive comments in gz archives are displayed in the comment window
and recognized by “Show information” command. Large comments are
Previous versions didn’t display Gzip comments.
3. Reserved device names followed by file extension, such as aux.txt,
are extracted as is in Windows 11 even without “Allow potentially
incompatible names” option or -oni command line switch.
Unlike previous Windows versions, Windows 11 treats such names
as usual files.
Device names without extension, such as aux, still require these
options to be unpacked as is regardless of Windows version.
4. Switch -mes can be also used to suppress the password prompt
and abort when adding files to encrypted solid archive.
5. Additional measures to prevent extracting insecure links are
6. Bugs fixed:
a) if password exceeding 127 characters was entered when unpacking
an encrypted archive with console RAR, text after 127th character
could be erroneously recognized as user’s input by different
prompts issued later;
b) wrong archived file time could be displayed in overwrite prompt
when extracting a file from ZIP archive. It happened if such
archive included extended file times and was created in another
time zone. It didn’t affect the actual file time, which was set
properly upon extraction.Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download WinRAR 6.11 Final – (6.6 Mb)
Download WinRAR 6.10 Final RePack / Portable by KpoJIuK – (6.3 Mb)
Download WinRAR 6.02 Final RePack / Portable by Diakov – (4.3 Mb)