WinRAR is a powerful and fast archiver for Windows that every computer needs. The program works with many archive file formats, including the most common RAR and ZIP formats. It is a must-have application for your operating system, as it is used almost every day all over the world. When you archive files with WinRAR, you can reduce their size by several times by compressing their contents. You can also pack a large number of files into a single archive and conveniently transfer them via email.
The WinRAR archiver is distinguished by a high compression rate when working with text documents. The size of such files can be reduced several times. You can pack files of different formats in the archive in any quantity, and already in this form transfer them to people. Download WinRAR free in Russian for Windows, without registration you can right on our site.
What are the benefits of the archiver?
WinRAR is a fairly free software which allows you to save large size files, supports any version of Windows, including the newer versions of Windows 7 and 8, provides great compression ability and supports multi-core processors for fastest data processing.
It’s also worth mentioning its ease of use and small size. The disadvantages of the program include its price, and the period of free use. The developers offer forty days to test it, after which, when you run it, you will be notified that the program is not registered. But you can ignore this and continue to use WinRAR archiver for free with its full functionality by simply closing this warning. We recommend to download it from our website, it’s safe.
Features of the program:
- Supports archive formats of different types: TAR, CAB, ARJ, LZH, BZIP2, GZ, ACE, UUE, ISO, 7z, JAR, Z.
- RAR- and ZIP-archives creation.
- Encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm in CBC mode (256-bit key length).
- Work with files of big size.
- Self-Extracting, continuous and multi-volume archive.
- Creation of special volumes for restoring the archive in case of damaged information.
- Support for NTFS system and Unicode filenames.
- Ability to set a password to unpack the archive.
- Ability to drag and drop files.
- Various settings and work with skins.
- Use of unique algorithms for multimedia files processing (games, audio, video).
- Quality and speed of compression;
- additional features;
- powerful security system;
- support of popular formats, including RAR, ZIP, LZH, ISO, ACE, ARJ, TAR, UUE, CAB, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip, GZip, etc;
- ability to encrypt archives;
- repairing damaged archives;
- adding files to the finished archives;
- compression of large multimedia files;
- splitting large archives into parts for burning to removable media;
- flexible interface options and support for skins (graphical design effects).
Disadvantages of WinRAR
- 40 days after the trial use you will be faced with annoying requests to buy a license, but WinRAR will continue to perform its functions without it.
Whats new in the program:
- Both file and folder modification timestamps are restored when unpacking TAR and TAR based archives like tar.gz and tar.bz2. Previously only file modification timestamps were set for these archive formats.
- Added decompression of .tar.zst archives with dictionary exceeding 128 MB. WinRAR 6.20 allowed such dictionary for .zst, but not for .tar.zst.
- Switches -ed and -e+d are also supported by ZIP archives. Previously they worked only for RAR archives.
- Bugs fixed: a) if unencrypted file was stored after encrypted in the same RAR archive and both files had been unpacked in the same extraction command, WinRAR 6.20 failed to unpack the unencrypted file; b) in some cases a wrong detailed reason of file open error could be displayed in the second line of open error message.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download WinRAR 6.21 Final – (6.8 Mb)
Download WinRAR 6.23 Final Portable – (6.9 Mb)
Download WinRAR 6.23 Beta 1 – (7.1 Mb)
Download WinRAR 6.21 Beta 1 + Portable – (4.6 Mb)