Actual Window Guard Crack
Actual Window Guard review
Actual Window Guard Full is a background service for autoloading your windows in the required order. With it, you no longer have to waste time and distract yourself from your work every time to use your mouse to manually change the position and size of the desired window to more convenient – just once create a rule for this window, then each time when this window Actual Window Guard will automatically set the desired position and size. In addition to changing the position and size of the window, using Actual Window Guard Key you can automatically: – set the mode of window appearance (normal, rolled out, rolled out) – align the window with the screen (top left, top middle, exactly in the center, bottom right, etc.).) – close unnecessary pop-up windows – prevent accidental closing of important windows – manage the priority of application execution and its binding to the CPU in a multi-processor system, allowing for flexible allocation of CPU resources between applications and balancing the load on the system – change the icon and line in the window title – manage window behavior, fixing their position/size or removing standard window controls (standard “Collapse/Remove/Close” buttons, header, “rubber” frame, icon) – automate keystrokes that are often repeated when a certain window appears, recording them as a macro sequence and assigning its playback to the appearance of this window.
- minimize and maximize windows on startup
- accurately align windows with any of the 9 positions Pre-defined alignment position within desktop
- close irrelevant pop-ups
- keep windows always-on-top
- prevent important windows from accidental closing
- adjust execution priority Levels of execution priority available in Windows of particular applications
- Memory consumption and overall system load is slightly reduced.
- In some rare cases multi-window applications might crash silently after
closing and re-opening a window of the same type (e.g. separate message
window in email client).
- Compatibility is improved with custom cursors provided by Yolo Mouse.
- After exiting and then starting Actual Window Guard back,
some features in some applications might work erratically.
- In multi-window applications memory leaked slightly after each cycle of
closing a window and then opening two windows in a row.
- Excel 2007+ hung after closing some of its standard dialogs: Protect Sheet,
Conditional Formatting, Chart Data, etc.
- Configuration: The Send to Tech Support feature did not recognize
Windows 11 marking the sent configurations as Win10-built.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Actual Window Guard 8.14.7 – (8.5 Mb)UsersDrive