VLC for Android is a classic and has already become almost a cult player for mobile devices, which provides the most comfortable and functional playback of all possible files and formats.
Overview Table of Article
VLC for Android
Convenient operation, flexible setting system, omnivision, simple, but at the same time quite stylish, the absence of any advertising, as well as many and many other things makes the software the best option for everyone and for any occasion. So, users who want to find exactly what they will not have problems with when running movies and music, should pay attention to the presented program and personally evaluate its features.
- Support hardware decoding
- Support for multi-track audio and subtitles
- Widget support
- Playback large number of media formats
- Support for ARMv6 and ARMv7 processors
- Internet Broadcast Support
- Untouched apk with Original Hash Signature
- Certificate MD5 digest: 511fea1a22a7b62ebc01950c167c0406
- No changes were applied
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
How to Download and use the APK file to install VLC
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security