Relay for reddit (Pro) is a dash client application that offers users, fans of the notorious news site with a bunch of other content, a more comfortable and intuitive way to navigate through the feed.
Relay for reddit (Pro)
Stylish design, interface, animation, various automatic processes, eliminating unnecessary movements, the ability to maintain multiple accounts, filtering by tags, and much, much more and makes the project very attractive. That is reflected in the great popularity and demand. So anyone who wants to make a serious step in interacting with Reddit should definitely pay attention to this software.
- Beautiful and intuitive interface, inspired by Material Design.
- Delightful animations throughout enhance the experience.
- Links and comments load at the same time. A simple swipe switches between them.
- Inline previewing of pictures, YouTube, gifs and html 5 videos.
- Color coded comments with advanced navigation – next/previous thread, find words, IAMA and more!
- Comprehensive Moderator features (distinguish, sticky posts, ban users etc)
- A selection of themes as well as a relaxing night mode.
- Multiple accounts
- Reply straight from your Inbox.
- Notifications for mail, mod messages and your modqueue.
- Filter out subreddits you dislike
- Spoiler support
- Extensive customisation options including font style and size, left-handed viewing.
- Hi-resolution thumbnails.
- Full friends & search funtionality.
- Rageface and MLP emoticons (via PonyMotes)
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Untouched [Paid] apk with Original Hash Signature, no [Mod] or changes was applied;
- Certificate MD5 digest: 32d8927bab2d14d5b15a53616316d9b0
How to Download and use the APK file to install Relay for reddit
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro