RaspController is an application that gives users almost complete control from a mobile gadget connected to their Raspberry Pi. A single-board computer that has gained quite a wide popularity and a range of applications going far beyond what it was designed for. Full control of GPIO capabilities, moving files, monitoring indicators and checking all systems, activating the camera, reading sensor data, executing a list of commands and much more can now also be done from the screen of your smartphone.
- GPIO managment (On/Off or impulsive function)
- File manager (Explore the content of Raspberry PI, copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files)
- Shell SSH (Send custom commands to your Raspberry PI)
- Camera (Shows images of the camera connected to the Raspberry PI)
- Humidity and temperature (With sensor DHT11/22)
- Sense Hat
- Info Raspberry PI (Read all the information of the connected device)
- Pinout and diagrams
- Wake On Lan (Use Raspberry PI to send “WakeOnLan” magic packets)
How to Download and use the APK file to install RaspController
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
PRO features Unlocked | Analytics disabled
Download RaspController 5.0.2 APK [Pro] – (12 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload