Podcast Addict is a convenient way to consume information, and when they are well organized, it is even more convenient to manage them. This application is designed to work with audio and video podcasts.
Podcast Addict review
To form a collection, you can use the built-in search or add the necessary sources manually, in addition, podcasts can be automatically imported from the specified sources, and if necessary, then automatically deleted. The application offers both downloads of materials of interest and online listening using the built-in player. And for more comfort, there are several widgets to choose from, including the lock screen.
- Donate / Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Podcast
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security