Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker
Pill Reminder – A very non-standard application that has very few analogues. Of course, many people could use regular reminders, but we often forget to set the date, time, or even why we included a reminder. It’s an app for those who are often sick or just taking vitamins. In fact, it’s a simple reminder, but it’s specialized and aimed at reminding you to take your medication, and it’s not only very practical, but also convenient.
- Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use medication reminder
- Track other measurements – such as blood pressure, weight – to make sure you’re in great health
- Choose your medication reminder sound
- View your medication reminder list to see “what’s due today?”
- Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds
- List PRN medication
- Medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse
- Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch
- Medication discount card and coupons (US only) at drugstores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS
- New! Now patients using the SureMed pack by Omnicell get a special Medisafe SureMed version for their full medication management experience
- Registration (not required) features automatic backup and restore on the Medisafe HIPAA-compliant servers
How to use the APK file to install Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
Also recommended to you McAfee Endpoint Security