Despite the fact that English is not the most common language in the world, it certainly unites the most people. Not for nothing, it is the second language in dozens of countries and the most studied language in schools after the national languages. In fact, English is often used as a means of communication between people who speak different languages (for example, when a Spaniard communicates with a Swede).
Overview Table of Article
Oxford Dictionary of English
For the most part, English became so widely spoken thanks to the cultural heritage of the British Empire and the United States world position as a superpower.
Of course, one of the best sources for learning English is Oxford Dictionary of English, the best dictionary of English that you can download on your Android in APK format.
However, this dictionary should not be confused with the dictionaries of translation. There is no translation of English words into any other language, such as Spanish, French, German or Italian. Here you will find the formal and scientific definition of thousands of words described in English.
- Covers the language used in most regions of the world (British English, American English, Australian English, etc.).
- Over 350,000 words, expressions and sentences.
- Constantly checked and updated with new words and syllogisms.
- Around 75,000 audio recordings with different pronunciations in English and American voices.
- Search tool with proposed variants and auto-completion in real time.
- A learning function that remembers your search history and marks your favorite words.
- Premium features Unlocked
- 64-bit CPU Support
- Home view cleaned
- Extra setting to start directly with the dictionary
Also recommended to you War Robots
[appbox googleplay com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.dictionaryofenglish]