Overdrop is a minimalistic, stylish weather app. Packed with beautiful animated illustrations, it offers the added benefit of providing a handful of practical home screen widgets.
Overdrop is still in beta! This means that new features, new widgets and improvements will be available in future updates!
The pro version contains the dark amoled theme and more widgets!
- No ads
- Dark AMOLED theme
- Customizable weather notification with hourly forecast
- More widgets
- Animated weather illustrations
- Minimal and modern design
- 24h weather forecast
- Dark sky weather provider
- 7 days forecast
- Expandable forecast, where you can find details about the entire week
- Detailed info about the current pressure, cloud cover, humidity, UV index and much more
- Notch optimized
- City manager, where you can easily manage your locations
- Android P weather widgets
- Clock widgets, date widgets, weather widgets and battery widgets
How to Download and use the APK file to install Overdrop
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;