You can Download MiXplorer Silver – File Manager for free
MiXplorer Silver review
MiXplorer Silver – File Manager is another file manager for interacting with data on mobile gadgets. Traditionally, the developers have tried to do everything to make the users as comfortable and comfortable as possible while working and performing the assigned tasks. In this case, they are offered an easily customizable shell with visual design elements. Creating additional tabs, various viewing modes, built-in drivers, archivers, working with cloud storages, having your own fonts and much, much more will provide people with all the necessary qualities.
- Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
- Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
- Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and drag & drop between panels also supported.
- Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
- Various view modes and sorting options for each folder separately!
- Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
- Advanced search functions.
- Built-in USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R) supported.
- Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and ….
- SQLite editor.
- Font viewer.
- Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
- Modifying zip files.
- EPub, MobiPacket and PDF reader.
- Root access for all advanced operations.
- EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
- FTP/HTTP Server built-in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
- Image Viewer (it supports GIF, SVG, TGA, ICO,…).
- Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
- Powerful Text Editor and Code Editor.
- SAMBA (SMB1, SMB2.0/2.1), FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV supported as well.
- All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Amazon CloudDrive, Mediafire, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, 4Shared, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
How to Download and use the APK file to install File Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra