IsoBuster is considered one of the best applications for recovering various data from damaged disks. This software product is capable of accessing files on disk space.
IsoBuster Pro review
All PC users know that a CD is a fragile thing. Even the smallest scratch can damage the data. If users have accidentally corrupted the disk, you can use IsoBuster to recover your files.
It is important to note that this program is conditionally free. IsoBuster activation allows you to use its functionality without restrictions. You can download the IsoBuster key from our site absolutely free.
The main features of the program are:
- Opening and creating standard file images.
- Opening and creation of controlled data images.
- Scanning the system for missing folders and files.
- Surface scanning on DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Extract files that are found based on signatures.
- This program will be very useful for data recovery from damaged optical media.
IsoBuster works with the following image formats: ISO, TAO, PXI, BIN, NCD, B5T, DSK, VMDK, CDI, MDS, MDF and others. You can also recover data from rewritable disks. The software product is able to recover data from different media easily and quickly.
This program can be successfully applied for various data carriers – optical disks, flash cards. Such a feature makes the program indispensable when working with damaged data. Using the IsoBuster utility, you can save various kinds of data: music, documents, video clips.
This program communicates directly with the drive bypassing Windows. IsoBuster accesses data that cannot be accessed by the system.
- Multilingual interface.
- Easy management.
- Analysis of missing information.
- Extraction and viewing of MAC files.
So, IsoBuster is an effective program for recovering damaged information. This software product can handle short and long file names.
- Windows 11 tested, improved, ready
- Support for ReplayTV 1000, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 3000, 3020, 3030, 3060, 4000, 4040, 4080, 4160, 4320, 4500, 4504, 4508, 4516, 4532, 5000, 5040, 5060, 5080, 5160, 5320, 5500, 5504, 5508, 5516 and 5532 DVR/PVR standalone Video Recorders
- Support for ShowStopper PV-HS1000, ShowStopper PV-HS2000 and ShowStopper PV-HS3000 DVR/PVR standalone Video Recorders
- Support for Thomson DTH7000 / RCA DRS7000 “Scenium” and Thomson DTH7500 / RCA DRC7005 DVR/PVR standalone Video Recorders
- Roxio, Prassi, Sonic *.gi image file CD-Text support
- Ability to keep certain attributes (‘Read Only’, ‘System’, ‘Hidden’ and/or ‘Archive’) when extracting files
- Ability to auto-complete a managed IBP/IBQ image file in a loop, until stopped or completed. Look for a checkbox on the various dialogs, before creating, when opening an incomplete image, after first creation or completion etc. The check box is pre-checked if this has been set in Options
- Read Error dialog’s [Retry] button will now automatically be clicked, again and again, with a 10 second interval, so that after an error the process can continue automatically if the sector could be read afterall
- The [Retry] button (and hence automatic execution) is not the default button on the RETRY-SELECT-ABORT error dialog, but it can be via a setting in Options
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download IsoBuster Pro 4.9 Build 4.9.0.00 – (10.9 Mb)