Tipard Blu-ray Copy is a program that allows you to decrypt, copy, clone and backup Blu-ray content on your computer’s hard drive. Blu-ray Copy can copy 3D Blu-ray discs with original video effects. The program allows you to copy BD50 disc to BD25 without loss of quality, save the contents of the disc as an ISO file or folder. It supports all Blu-ray disc types such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL and BD-RE DL.
Blu-ray Copy review
There are four copy modes: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Date. In the first case, users can back up any Blu-Ray to a folder or ISO file. The second mode copies the main part of any partition or chapter from a movie. You can also choose whether to copy the audio track and subtitles. Clone mode helps you make a copy of a disc, while Write Date mode is used to copy discs to a Blu-ray folder. Any copies will be displayed in the same quality as the original disc. To help users who need to save hard disk space, the program offers an option to remove HD audio by converting HD audio (Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio) to Dolby AC3. The program is easy to use, has an intuitive interface and works quickly and with high quality.
- Blu-ray Copy of disks.
- Copy BD50 to BD25 without loss of quality.
- Copying content to your hard drive.
- Burning (recording) video to BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL and BD-RE DL.
- Delete unnecessary files (subtitles, audio and language files) from the copied to your Blu-Ray hard drive.
- Copy or Bypass Copy Protection (AACS)
- Creation and burning of ISO images
- High speed and quality results
- Nice and user-friendly interface
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Tipard Blu-ray Copy 7.1.86 – (29.1 Mb)