Solid Explorer File Manager is a file manager that you can use to work with both local directories and network directories, on other devices. A great interface (it’s subject to a whole range of settings, from color palette and visual representation of elements, to changes in the mechanics, location and so on), a modern set of functions and features, as well as two classic independent panels will please anyone who was looking for a better alternative to the existing program. You can also easily manage files on other connected devices, cloud storages and so on.
File Manager review
Solid Explorer File Manager is an advanced file manager for your local and network data. The start menu of the application has several independent tabs that can be operated simultaneously, similar to Total Commander. At the bottom is a bar, green in color. It shows which tab the user is on at the moment. To switch to the second tab, you need to swipe to one side. If you flip the device to the horizontal mode, you can see two tabs simultaneously.
In addition to the conveniently designed menu, it is worth noting the ability to work with files similar to Windows, that is, you can drag and drop files and entire folders, copy and move them without using additional menu items. Naturally, the program supports working with archives, even encrypted, has a built-in search, the ability to connect cloud storage, dozens of plugins, including to work with FTP-server and much more.
In general, the program is convenient, very functional and laconic interface, it is simply impossible to get confused. Work with archives, files, view photos, videos, music using the built-in media player, share files and customize the color scheme of the application.
- Friendly interface and simple, no complicated elements, easy to navigate
- Loading, moving at high speed
- Support for internal and external memory cards
- Batch operations
- Support all kinds of files.copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files
- Easily manage your mobile phone and PC (file browser).
- Ads removed / disabled
- Removed metrics and analytics
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Download Solid Explorer File Manager 2.8.27b APK [Mod] – (32.5 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload