EX Kernel Manager is an application that is worth considering as a basic tool for users who have decided to “dig” into their mobile device at different levels of interaction. With it they get full control over different kinds of services, settings, modes and functions. There is also a collection of ready-made options. To speed up processes. So the software can be an absolutely ultimative way to get the desired result without any complication of the process. Those interested should pay attention and test the proposed ways to improve the performance of the gadget.
EX Kernel Manager review
EX Kernel Manager is actually a unique application of its kind. For those who do not have root access rights, it will collect information about your device, tell you about the power of all its hardware, as well as their heating temperature, and many other characteristics. For those who do not have root access rights, it is a unique tool for managing your smartphone, where you can change the system settings that are not available to ordinary users. Here you can change everything from battery settings to changing the color ratio on your screen.
- No LP or Google Play Modded needed.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Download EX Kernel Manager 5.96 APK [Mod] – (12.4 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload