Enpass Password Manager is the best password manager on Android. With Enpass you can store all your passwords in a secure place. Also, the utility will help you generate a password of any length using the specified parameters.
Enpass Password Manager
Thanks to the autofill function, you don’t even have to copy a password to paste it into the corresponding field. Enpass does not store your information on its servers. It doesn’t even need the internet to work. But you can connect an iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or WebDAV server to synchronize between your devices. Passwords, passwords, passwords. They are found every day with any use of sites, resources, ATMs and more. And their list is constantly growing. Remembering or writing to a physical medium is a rather controversial pleasure. You can forget or lose. Enpass password manager allows you to save in your head one master password, and leave all the rest in a safe storage.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Drive Cloud broken;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download CCleaner Pro