You can Download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser from our site for free
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is a great search engine that puts user rights first. Unlike all of our known search engines, this one is notable for its anonymity. It never collects data about its users, their address location and much more. This is primarily your security, as no one can know where the login was made from. And overall, it is a pretty handy browser with a huge number of users who have already recognized this search engine as one of the best.
The project provides users not only with all the necessary and additional qualities for full-fledged activity in the Internet space, but also helps them to maintain maximum privacy at the same time. Together with which the complete set goes and a serious level of security. Data encryption and malware detection are combined with the removal of banners, spam and other annoying elements, making the application a great choice for everyone.
- Escape Advertising Tracker Networks — Our Privacy Protection will block all the hidden third-party trackers we can find, exposing the major advertising networks tracking you over time, so that you can track who’s trying to track you.
- Increase Encryption Protection — We force sites to use an encrypted connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like ISPs.
- Search Privately — You share your most personal information with your search engine, like your financial, medical, and political questions. What you search for is your own business, which is why DuckDuckGo search doesn’t track you. Ever.
- Decode Privacy Policies — We’ve partnered with Terms of Service Didn’t Read to include their scores and labels of website terms of service and privacy policies, where available.
- ARM7 / ARM64
- languages only en / ru (my Russian translation) (translation is supplemented and corrected)
- Dark theme darkened even more
- Difference from Google
- Removed some unnecessary permissions
- duplicate graphics removed
- Google anti-analytics (just in case)
- min SDK
- Disabled check on Android emulator
How to use the APK file to install Privacy Browser
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD