Download Device ID Changer Pro
Device ID Changer Pro
To perform a device ID change, you need a device with root access. You can create multiple accounts and take advantage of multiple Android app referrals, coupons, and offers to log in for the first time from the same device. You can hide the original device ID from being read by a third-party app. Your device ID is the same as your Android ID. Your Android Device ID is a 64-bit alphanumeric string associated with your mobile device. This resolution is used to display information about the user’s device in the app. This data is not stored by us anywhere. Leaving a star rating does not help us improve the app. If you have a problem with the app, email us. We will analyze your problem.
- You can change your device ID using this. You must have a rooted device to do this.
- You can restore the original device or Android ID at any time with one click.
- You can see your device ID from your cell phone.
- You can save the device ID in the internal memory of your cell phone in a file called “device.Id”.
- View the IMEI number, SIM card serial number, caller ID, etc. Д.
- You can create a unique identifier and set it as the identifier of your device.
- You can see a list of all device IDs with the date set by this application.
- You can restore a device ID that has been saved to a file using this application.
- Saved File ID. Can be restored as a device ID.
- You can create a widget and configure it on the Home screen.
- Restore the list of used IDs saved when you first start the application
How to use the APK file to install ID Changer
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you War Robots