You can Download Calendar Widget from our site for free
Calendar Widget is designed for those who appreciate their time and often use the calendar to view a specific date, set notes and various reminders. This beautiful and bright widget with a great design will help you open the right application in an instant. You’ll always have it in front of you when you unlock your smartphone screen and it’s an indispensable part of your desktop. A huge advantage is that the icons are updated together with the Calendar app by synchronizing them. a great project for a working person who wants to set up and regulate his time, both business and personal. In this case, users get a monthly variant for the location on the desktop with the ability to display useful information in the widget. In this case, all this is adjusted to the wishes and requirements precisely and finely. Fast date filling, editing, reminder system, lunar calendar support, 70 visual options, as well as much more will be appreciated by all those interested in this range of features and functionality.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Widget
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.