Adobe InCopy CC
Adobe InCopy CC
Adobe InCopy CC – a program for professional creation and editing of materials, closely associated with the program Adobe InDesign CC to improve the interaction of teams of designers and editors.
- Conditional text. You can quickly create multiple versions of a single document based on the original Adobe InCopy CC file. Create books for teachers / students, multilingual publications and much more, creating conditions and applying them to the text to hide its contents without using layers.
- Editing tables in the “Material” and “Galley” view modes. Edit the contents of the table directly in the text layout in the views “Galley” and “Material”, which allows you to correct the location of the text, without violating the layout of tables.
- Track changes in tables. Accelerate the review of documents due to the ability to track changes in the tables. View changes to the contents of the table directly in the InCopy CC document without making print copies.
- Built-in editorial notes in the tables. Simplify collaborative work on the contents of the table by saving additional text, messages exchanged between the writer and the editor, as well as other comments and notes pertaining to the specific text in the table. You can easily add, delete, hide and show notes, and move between them.
- Cross-reference support. Simplify the writing and compilation of long documents by creating cross-references that are updated when you change or move content within the Adobe InDesign document.
- Support turn reversal. Simplify the editing of non-horizontal content due to the support of turn rotation in 90 ° increments. The rotation turn function, introduced in InDesign CC, is also supported in InCopy CC.
- Simple creation of hyperlinks. Create excellent interactive documents with hyperlinks to go to external URLs or files, go to another page, and so on. Quickly convert the text into hyperlinks and check them directly in the InCopy CC document.
- Customizable “Links” panel. Use the customized Links panel with an updated design to search, sort, control, and organize all files placed in InCopy CC documents and collections, including related InCopy files. For more information, click the thumbnails of the files.
- Create a one-page spread. Create documents that include single-page spreads, to save time and flexibility when composing and editing content.
- Using Adobe ConnectNow. Share the screen and collaborate in real time with your team members via Adobe ConnectNow, wherever they are. It is possible to work on different platforms and invite up to two guests to work together on the network using the Adobe ConnectNow service through the InCopy program.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra