1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet is another application designed to make life easier and better for the modern person who has a huge number of passwords. Sites, resources, mailboxes, accounts where you can, closed folders, Wi-Fi and often not one and many, many other things that a user interacts with while working with a mobile device creates a dangerous situation of possible loss of the cherished combination from your head.
This program offers to gather them all together and hide them behind a single number of alphabetic keys. High level of security, speed of work and many other things will please people. You will have different passwords to all the data, but you can access them with a single click. That way, all your data is secure and you don’t have to store all your passwords in your head or in your notebook. All your data will be locked with one master password, and if you wish, you can get all your data on any other device. If your device is lost or stolen, 1Password will block it, so your data is protected.
- Synchronization with different platforms: PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad
- Wim only needs to come up with one password.
- The application will come up with and remember a strong password.
- Get access to your secure data with a single click
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
30 days trail period only not pro..
Thanks, I hope this one works, Has it been tested not to be a trial?