You can Download WireframeSketcher from our website for free
WireframeSketcher is a tool that helps you quickly create screen layouts and user interface prototypes right from within the Eclipse environment. The utility is designed to help designers, project managers, managers and web developers. WireframeSketcher can be installed as a separate application for Windows, or the utility can act as a plugin, in which case the user needs to install any version of Eclipse. An interesting feature of the application is the ability to post the results of work directly to the network via a direct link. To show the finished layout to the customer or colleagues, just provide them with this link by e-mail. The program has a user-friendly interface, which will not be difficult to deal with as a beginner or professional.
- there is a large library of built-in controls for all types of user interface. The extended library includes elements that the user can insert into his sketch. These include, in particular, containers, user input elements (buttons, checkboxes, sliders, lists and different types of fields), text areas and hints, splitters, icons and labels, geometric shapes, lines. In addition, the library contains graphics, cover artwork streams, images, videos and maps.
- export prototypes to interactive, high-quality PDF format;
- over 250 frame icons;
- availability of stencils for Android, iPone, iPad, etc.;
- possibility to create layouts not only for personal computers, but also for mobile devices and smartphones;
- project data are saved in XML files;
- creation of independent screens for further playback in slideshows.
How to use Crack and Download WireframeSketcher or how to get the full version:
- Download WireframeSketcher (archive) from the link below
- Unzip and install the installer as usual (do not run the application)
- Copy the Crack file to the installation folder (or the folder specified in the Readme.txt file)
- Run the application
- Enjoy it!
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra