Visution Mapio is a powerful solution for creating video projections. One of the rare cases of successful domestic product, IR Mapio was created and for a long time supported by one person, an excellent programmer and former member of our creative team, Ivan Ryabov, who lives in Novosibirsk.
Visution MAPIO Pro review
Now you can work not only with the standard screen, but also with projections from any angle, including projections on curved and spherical surfaces. 1024 editing areas will allow you to “split” the video into pieces to gently “freeze” any space. It also lets you use multiple projectors to create panoramic and 3D scenes.
LED strip output
Along with output on video projectors you can output dynamic, interactive and other content to addressable RGB LED strips.
Automation and autonomy
The PRO version includes a set of tools that allow you to use MAPIO on standalone and permanent installations.
- Playlist decks and mixers for video mixing
- Audio files WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, AC3, RA, WMA, M4A and other containers, formats and codecs supported by FFmpeg
- Dynamic Playlist – change the playlist file externally, and MAPIO will automatically reboot this playlist on the fly
- Frame synchronization in two or more wells
- Multiscreen output
- Observer – a tool to automatically start and monitor MAPIO functionality
- Support for Kinect 1/2. Dynamic mask, skeleton tracking with attached video fragments and a mask for dynamic display
- Synchronized and distributed video / audio system on dozens of machines
- Remote shutdown and restart of PC, remote restart and update of MAPIO
- LAN Support Wake-up
- Two pixel display modes: automatic and manual.
- Different types of sensors to receive and calculate pixel values from the video stream
- Output to ArtNet-DMX devices with an unlimited number of network adapters / universes
- Output to USB-DMX devices: Enttec (and other FTDI-based devices) / Digital Enlightenment / FX5 / Velleman / Sunlite / uDMX / Eurolite
- Output to serial port devices such as Arduino and other RS232 / FTDI devices
- Any non-standard luminaires containing R, G, B, W, L – pixels in any order
- Built-in support for PixelPusher devices
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Visution MAPIO Pro 126.96.36.19949 – (87.3 Mb)