Vectoraster is a program for creating vector graphics based on raster models and midtones from raster images. You can fully configure the raster and dot patterns to create different styles of images. Rasters can be easily exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images, JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted in most graphics programs. Batch processing is available, and you can apply rasters directly to all images in a folder or for quicktime movie frames.
- Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters and imported custom vector shapes or images.
- Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster.
- Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients you define live in Vectoraster, or a combination.
- Advanced line raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points.
- Many different raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
- Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern, and add multiple distrotions like waves and twists
- Copy raster output and paste it straight into most vector graphics software.
- File export to EPS and PDF for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for bitmap.
- Export point data (location and size) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
UploadRive UploadEver UploadBuzz SnowFiles