TerraGenesis – Settle the Stars! – fascinating, beautiful and very well thought-out strategy with simulation elements. Players will take on the role of the person responsible for the colonization of the solar system, launched in the near future. They will have to send expeditions, conduct scientific research, terraform planets, build bases there, and then organize the mass exodus of mankind to a new home. Having finished with the native system you can try your luck outside its borders and in competition with aliens to take advantageous positions in neighboring sectors.
TerraGenesis is a research arcade with elements of simulation for the development of life on abandoned planets. Go into space and start exploring planets using the technological advances of NASA. Only you will be able to breathe life into a dead planet and colonize distant worlds millions of kilometers away from Earth.
The first thing to do is to choose one of four space factions, each of which is unique in its own way and has certain plans for the development of settlements. Build new worlds, starting with tight zones where future colonizers will be able to shelter from external radiation and influence from the outside. To settle people on planets you first terraform them, changing atmospheric pressure, oxygen levels, amount of biomass and other no less important indicators. Watch for glaciers, melt them and raise water levels in the oceans, repopulate the planet with animals, and watch for new populations.
Explore astronomy to discover and populate new planets in the solar system, develop societies and unlock the secrets of ancient planets that are hidden from the inhabitants of Earth. Be careful you may come across more advanced civilizations and you will have two choices: declare war or accept a peace treaty. Complete quests, discover new worlds, hire professional workers, engage in scientific activities and have fun playing the game.
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
- Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
How to Download and use the APK file to install TerraGenesis
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
- Infinite points of genesis
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro