A handy program to synchronize the number of folders you need, this application can be made on schedule or manually, depending on your needs, you can download SyncFolders below.
As you can see from the screenshots, you can specify the filters you need to synchronize folders, for example, you can specify the names of folders or files inside it. In general, the development will also be useful for creating backups that can be stored on different portable media.
- Supports two-way synchronization of files and folders.
- Can easily be used as backup tool.
- Shows a preview before the actual synchronization takes place. You can override actions if desired.
- Detects conflicts or file collisions when a file has changed in both locations since the last sync operation. Therefore, SyncFolders tracks file modifications and deletions in a local database.
- Propagates deletions and detects file renames.
- Default actions can be defined in case of synchronization conflicts.
- Integrates with Windows’ Task Scheduler to support scheduled synchronizations.
- Supports file and folder filters.
- Can handle long file names and files of any size.
- Supports multiple synchronization rules in a single rules file.
- Deleted or overwritten files can be moved to the recycle bin or to a time-stamped history folder.
- History files can be deleted after a user-defined period.
- Unlimited number of files.
- Can ignore one-hour timestamp differences caused by DST switch for synchronization to FAT file systems.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download SyncFolders 3.6.013 – (1.3 Mb)