Space Hulk: Tactics
Space Hulk: Tactics
Space Hulk: Tactics – a new look at the good old classics: an adaptation of the Space Hulk board game based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Terminator spacemen and deadly newcomers of the genetical forces will clash in a bloody battle in the depths of a space wanderer – a creepy clump of asteroids that are used by a space starter – a creeping array of asteroids that are wired with a space starter – a creeping mass of space-cracking, red, white, blue, black stars that have a starfire array of space-borne spacecraft – there are a lot of objects that are used to them, they have a space, they get a space, and they have a space on them. Whose side are you on? Two campaigns unlike each other are waiting for you: lead a detachment of Blood Angels you can change and improve, or, for the first time in the Space Hulk series of games, control a swarm of genocals!
Space Hulk: Tactics game is based on the rules of the popular board game, but with the addition of a unique card system. Maps allow you to modify the squad, as well as to prevail in difficult battles due to the timely use of powerful abilities. Test your strength by fighting with other players in the network game mode. Manage a swarm of genocrat or space marines of one of the four orders – Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Ultramarines and Dark Angels. The game also has an intuitive map-making tool that allows you to create your own maps and tasks and share them with other players!
- Credible adaptation of the Space Hulk board game based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe with a new look at the classic rules.
- Participate in bloody tactical battles aboard a huge space wanderer.
- Complete two different campaigns, playing for the Blood Angels or, for the first time! – for genokradov!
- Hundreds of cosmetic items, maps and pieces of equipment will allow you to change the appearance of Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Space Wolves and even genocals.
- Challenge other players in the network game mode, fighting on the side of the genocrat or one of the four orders of space marines.
- Create your own missions with the help of a handy map creation tool and share them with other players.
Also recommended to you Immortal: Unchained
Genre: Strategy, Real-time, 3D
Developer: Cyanide Studio
Language: Russian, English
Language of voice: English
Tablet: Cracked (HOODLUM)
Operating system: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 (3.3 GHz) / AMD FX-4200 (3.3 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon R7 370
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 11
Free space on hard disk: 4 GB
(3 Gb) Fast Download