PhoneRescue is an application to recover lost or deleted data from your Android device. The program recognizes the device connected to your computer and offers you a choice of file types for recovery, including contacts, photos, music, messages, messenger data, call logs and so on.
PhoneRescue for Android review
PhoneRescue supports deep scan mode, which requires a device with root rights and quick scan mode without the need for superuser rights. Once the scan is complete, PhoneRescue a list of found data and prompts you to select the necessary files to recover. PhoneRescue also includes a feature to bypass the locked device protection in case of forgotten digital password.
- Recovering different types of data
- Deep and fast scanning modes
- Bypass device lock screen protection
- User-friendly interface
- and much more …
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, both 32bit and 64bit
- Android Version: Android 4.0 and above
- Resolution: 1024×768 display or above
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB system memory
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB RAM
- Sound Card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard Disk: 100 MB and above free space
- Others: USB Driver and ADB Device Driver
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download PhoneRescue for Android 22.214.171.12430628 – (24.4 Mb)