Papers 220.127.116.117 MacOS [Full]
Cataloguing journal articles and publications is not an easy task. This is especially true for people who are engaged in journalistic and scientific work. It is no wonder that we would like to use a computer to simplify this task.
Partly here there will be enough means built in OS X: search by means of Spotlight, viewing in a standard viewer … But what to do when it is necessary more? To the aid comes the remarkable utility Papers.
- Full cycle of work with the source (indication of the author, journal, links, etc.)
- Grouping by author, journal, source
- Creating “smart” and not so much collections
- Search for abstracts or complete articles through specialized search engines (ads, google scholar, ieee, pubmed, etc.)
- Auto-download articles / abstracts from the Internet with all fields arranged correctly
- Plug-ins, the ability to write your own, the ability to add an alternative search engine with the appropriate interface
- Flexible settings: how to display articles, how to generate keys for Bibtex, how many authors to display, etc.
- Export bibtex records (hi, single links in articles)
- The ability to leave notes and much more.
Its functions include the following:
View the largest online repositories of articles, search and download them without leaving the program. A single library containing all of your articles with the ability to easily sort them. Groups that allow you to combine your articles according to certain criteria. Built-in flexible search. Automatically manage your article files on your hard drive. Full screen reading. Synchronization with iPhone/iPad application. Search, sort, set ratings and more. Full-screen viewer is available for easy reading. And finally, the main “feature” of the program is the browser of online repositories, which allows you to browse the largest databases of articles on the Internet, carrying out a search in them. Where allowed – the PDF file of the article will be downloaded and added to your local library.
Also recommended to you MacPaw CleanMyPC
Requirements: mac OS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Papers 18.104.22.1687 MacOS – (79.9 Mb)