NoSQL Manager for MongoDB Pro
Our MongoDB GUI tool unites friendly UI and Shell power. Intuitive interface and high performance of the desktop application in combination with support of all the MongoDB, MongoDB Enterprise and MongoDB on Azure Cosmos DB latest features allow to save time for beginners and professional database developers and administrators.
- Full support for MongoDB and MongoDB Enterprise versions from 2.2 to 3.6
- Support for MongoDB on Azure Cosmos DB
- Certified on MongoDB Enterprise. Supports Kerberos, LDAP and MONGODB-X509 authentications
- Full functional MongoDB GUI Shell with code autocompletion, syntax highlighting and hints
- Support of replica sets, standalone hosts and sharded clusters connections
- Easy-to-use document viewer and editor with Tree, Table and JSON view modes
- Simple view and management of all MongoDB objects: databases, collections, views, indices, users, roles and functions
- SSH tunneling for MongoDB connections
- Import tables from MySQL and SQL Server databases
- Copying collections between MongoDB databases and servers
- Export documents to CSV, XML, JSON and XLSX file formats
- Import documents from JSON and CSV files
- LINQ Query Tool
Full functional intelligent GUI Shell
You can use all commands of MongoDB Shell in our tool as easy as it can be! You can edit results of the db.collection.find() commands. Autocompletion allows to autocomplete the collection names and methods in MongoDB and Shell commands. As text is typed into the Shell, the context of the cursor within the command provides an indication of whether the user needs a collection completion or a method completion. The collection completion provides a list of collection available in the current database. You can use Tree, Table or JSON mode to view the commands results.
Easy-to-use document viewer
Easy document navigation, view and editing, limits to maximize performance, GUI editors for all MongoDB data types. Ability to filter and order documents. Tree, Table or JSON document representation.
Simple view and management of all MongoDB objects
Create and drop databases, manage collections and their indices, manage users, roles and functions, store and retrieve files using GridFS. Copy databases, duplicate collections and indices.
SSH tunneling for MongoDB connections
The SSH Options of the Registration Server dialog allows you to enable SSH tunneling for Mongo connections and to set all the necessary SSH tunneling parameters. The SSH tunneling feature ensures secure connection to Mongo servers when works over insecure connection channels. You can also use SSH tunnel to get access to remote Mongo servers that accept local connections only. You can specify own SSH tunnel for each replica set member.
Map-Reduce operations editor
File Manager tool to work with GridFS
Easy GridFS navigation, adding and removing files, GridFS buckets managing. Adding separate files or files from a directory by a mask.
Stored files can be saved easily to a disk or opened in Explorer.
UI for mongodump, mongorestore and mongotop utilities
Perform backup and restore operations easily using native mongodump.exe and mongorestore.exe utilities with comfortable UI. Please note: Mongo utilities aren’t included into the tool installation package, you can download them free from MongoDB official site.
Multiple Mongo host/database connections
Register, specify individual connection settings for each MongoDB host or replica set and use as many hosts as you need. You can work with all databases of a host or specify databases you have privileges to work with.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro