MacriumSite Manager is a clearly defined four-step process that allows IT administrators to find and group PCs and servers on the network, determine who should be backed up, schedule and configure storage policies, and manage backup storage. Comprehensive management of events, alerts and security logs is enabled and available through a browser-based user interface. The architecture uses widely used Microsoft Windows technologies and requires no special skills for installation and configuration.
Macrium Site Manager review
New appearance of the program, aimed at creating a more unified appearance for the site manager, MultiSite and partner portal, the authors have improved the user interface in the site manager – this is most noticeable thanks to the new control panel, menu, tables and more.
The algorithm responsible for daily emails has been updated, now it includes more information: – you can find out all about backups active during e-mail generation, computers that have not started backups due to lack of network, computers for which no backups have been performed during the user-configurable number of days.
- Improved error handling for transient database errors generating notification emails
- Fixed Agent crash when processing pre-version 6 Reflect logs
- Fixed backups started from the local Agent creating no logs if a stealth intra-daily backup was the last Site Manager triggered backup
- Fixed issue where the backups can fail on non-English systems which do not have internet connectivity
- Improved error handling for unusual behaviour by a repository during remote sync
- Improved remote sync for FTP, file removal now treats ‘file not found’ as success
- Fixed UI crash when leaving a date range filter open on the Events page then changing page
Also recommended to you Download CCleaner Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Macrium Site Manager 8.0.7121 – (367.2 Mb)