Lingon X 7.4.3 MacOS [Full]
Run what you want, whenever you want Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens. Lingon can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts. Lingon X is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and on multiple dates. It can also monitor all jobs in the background and show a notification when something changes. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon 5 and Lingon 4.
Also recommended to you MacPaw CleanMyPC
Requirements: mac OS 10.13 or later 64-bit
LingonX 7.4.3 MacOS – (5.9 Mb)