Klokki 1.1.2 MacOS [Full]
Klokki is a rule-based time tracking that automatically starts/stops the timer. Automation is based on the rules you set up, and this gives you complete control over what you should and shouldn’t monitor.
- Auto Tracking: Automatic tracking technology automatically tracks the time for you based on what you say to track. So you retain control over it, but the need to manually start or pause the timer completely disappears.
- Traditional time tracking: use the traditional start/pause buttons to manually control the session.
- Control task: save
- Multiple Browser Support: We’ve added and improved Auto-Tracking support for Firefox, Firefox Developer Edition, Firefox Nightly, Opera and Yandex Browser.
- Extended CSV with Billable Hours: The exported CSV-file now includes your billable sessions. Klokki will also process your imported billable sessions.
- We’ve improved how the Custom time-range stepper behaves. Now it will remember the range and move between the time-ranges accordingly.
- Minor bug fixes.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.13 or later 64-bit
Klokki 1.1.2 MacOS – (20.3 Mb)