Detachment role-playing game with freedom of movement. The emphasis is on the gameplay-sandbox with an open ending, rather than a linear plot. Trade, wax, send, lead an army, set off on an adventure, take a farm, or go into slavery, or on a table with cannibals. Learn new equipment and make new equipment. Acquire and improve your own buildings, which allowed you to create safe close attention if everything is bad, or use them to start your own business. Help different world factions, or fight them, striving for the power and wealth necessary for a banal survival in the harsh desert. Train your people – turn them into master warriors. You all came home alive.
- Free gameplay in the largest single-player role-playing game since Daggerfall, a seamless world spanning over 870 square kilometers. The game does not limit you or your personal gaming style.
- Create as many unique characters as you want, and collect yourself a whole fighting squad. With experience, the characters will develop and become stronger, not only in terms of parameters, but also externally.
- A fresh approach to the hybrid genres of role-playing and real-time strategy. There are no “heroic” characters with artificially inflated with respect to all other parameters – all of the oncoming non-player characters are potentially equal to yours, they have a name and their own life.
- You are not elected. You have no greatness and power. You have no more “health points” than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you do not stand out in any way. Over this will have to work hard.
- Build a base where you can learn new technologies, improve defenses and produce new equipment.
- Acquire and upgrade your own buildings, which will serve you as a secure fortified haven, if everything goes bad, or use them to start your own business.
- Variety and many options for the game. Be a good or evil business man, or a thief, live in a city, live in a desert, travel alone, travel in crowds, build a fortress, crush the city. Devote yourself to the liberation of slaves, or you will be enslaved.
- A dynamic, ever-changing world. Whether you are helping someone, hindering, or staying apart, the world will not stop spinning. This is not just a “game,” you live and survive in a simulated world.
- You can be caught and eaten alive by cannibals, you can be sold into slavery, and forced to work in the mines. These are not programmed events, but only the ordinariness of this chaotic world, which destroys your life by coincidence. Anything can happen, but anything can be overcome if you have the strength.
- Absolutely no adjustment to the level. The world does not raise the level with you, and the stores do not change their assortment for only items that are suitable for you in terms of level At the beginning of the game, almost everyone will be stronger than you, and you will constantly have to fight for survival. The game will not lead you by the hand, or help if you fell.
- Realistic system of medicine, affecting the gameplay. A character with a wounded leg will limp or crawl, slowing down the entire squad, and if one hand is injured, you will have to take the sword to the other, or put it aside. Serious injuries of the limbs will lead to amputation, and the need to use robotic prostheses. Bleeding can lead to loss of consciousness, and the blood itself will attract predators. The parameters of the character affects equipment, luggage, blood loss, injury and hunger.
- A smart AI that allows characters to think and work on long-term goals and aspirations. The detachments operate smoothly and carry their wounded from the battlefield. Characters can be assigned to microcontrol and production management at your base.
- Help different world factions, or fight them, striving for the power and wealth necessary for a banal survival in harsh conditions.
- It was developed independently, without any changes in design, dictated by men in gray suits who have not played any games in their lives.
- The original game world. No stereotyped fantasy. No magic
Genre: Action, RPG, Simulator, Strategy, Sandbox
Developer: Lo-Fi Games
Language: Russian, English, MULTi
Language of voice: English
Tablet: Cracked (SSE)
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: Dual-core 64-bit
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce® GTX ™ 460 or Intel® Iris ™ Pro Graphics 5200 or AMD Radeon ™ HD 6870
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 11
Free space on hard disk: 11.3 GB
(4.5 Gb) Fast Download