Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 188.8.131.525 + KRT + Key [Full]
Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security is a single integrated antivirus solution developed by the Russian company Kaspersky Lab and designed to protect and secure devices running on such platforms as Windows, Android and Mac OS. One of the main functions of this antivirus is to ensure the security of payments made on the Internet, the so-called “Parental Control”, software control, network monitoring, protection against all types of malware and Internet threats. Essential is also the ability to protect against unauthorized access to the user’s webcam (function Anti-camfecting, designed to protect against illegal access to the webcam by cracking and activating it without the knowledge of the owner. The user is notified that his or her webcam is being used by another program that is allowed to access the webcam, while access can be blocked by any program), security checks of public Wi-Fi networks (establishment of a secure Wi-Fi connection, which at the same time ensures the security of users’ personal data from illegal access by interested parties). In addition, the functionality of this program is designed to protect your computer, confidential data and online activities from Internet threats, network and fraudulent attacks and spam, to control Internet traffic, which in turn optimizes the cost of connecting to the network via Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G.
- The use of cloud technologies to obtain information about the hazard category of applications used, as well as the reputation of files and Internet resources, which allows you to quickly protect your computer from all kinds of malware and viruses.
- The use of traditional methods to protect your computer from known malicious programs, as well as heuristic analysis, which provides protection from suspicious programs and websites.
- The report presents an extensive set of tools to block access to malicious sites, identify dangerous scripts, analyze network activity and block network attacks. All incoming emails and instant messaging systems are thoroughly inspected by the antivirus in order to identify Internet threats.
- Antivirus offers a number of tools to protect users’ personal data by prohibiting access to “phishing” sites, removing traces of activity in the operating system and on the Internet. Links to phishing sites on social networking sites are also blocked. When filling out forms on the Internet, a virtual keyboard and a special driver are used to prevent the registration of keystrokes on the hardware keyboard. – Monitoring of application activity, detection of malicious programs and their blocking.
- Protecting online banking and other payment systems during online shopping. Antivirus checks the addresses of real banking and payment systems.
- The presence of an anti-banner that allows for the blocking of advertising banners, while at the same time, anti-spam allows for a significant reduction in the number of unwanted emails.
- The function of “parental control” is characterized by the possibility of setting flexible restrictions on access to Internet resources and programs for computer users, depending on the age category of children. Restrictions can also be imposed on the time of work in the Internet.
Instructions for using Kaspersky Reset Trial software:
- Disable Protection and Self-Protection of the antivirus program.
- Close the antivirus program completely in the tray Win.
- Start KRT and click the “Reset Activation” button.
- Depending on the version of the antivirus product, KRT will restart your computer or start the antivirus program.
- After starting the antivirus program, activate it by clicking “Activate Trial Version” or entering the activation code.
- Activate the Protection and Self-Protection of the antivirus program.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 184.108.40.2065 + KRT + Key – (187.2 Mb)