Kaleidoscope 2.3.143 MacOS [Full]
Kaleidoscope is an application designed to compare text or graphic files and quickly find differences in them.
The scope of the program is very clear.
If you are a programmer, with Kaleidoscope you will always see differences in the code of two versions of files. In this case, added lines will be highlighted in green, deleted lines in red, and modified lines in blue. This will be especially useful when there are several people working on a project and you need to know what your colleague has done.
Photographers and designers will be delighted with Kaleidoscope’s graphic file comparison features. Input can include images in various formats that can be viewed in several modes.
- One tab to compare the two files
- Any number of files in one tab
- Automatic recording of all changes
- Fast transition between files
- File system path navigator
- Hotkeys for each function
- Support for Plain text, source code, HTML, etc.
- Import text from .DOC and .RTF documents
- Three layouts: blocks, movable and combined
- Quick change from change to change
- Adding, deleting and editing text
- Purity of comparison
- Instant search
- Support popular formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and others
- Layouts: twin, single, combined and different.
- Palette: RGB / CMYK / LAB, alpha, any size
- Multi-touch: smooth scroll, pinch to zoom in
- Change the background color, mask, etc.
- Adjustable masks: absolute or relative changes
- Git, Mercurial, SVN & Bazaar.
- TextMate SVN
- ksdiff command line
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Kaleidoscope 2.3.143 MacOS – (25 Mb)